Friday, October 16, 2015

Come See Us at Gaslamp Too Antiques!

Fun fact: you can now shop with us at Gaslamp Too Antiques in lovely Nashville, Tennessee!  By that I of course mean we have some items for sale there...but hey- we're always up for a shopping trip if you are.  We're so thrilled to partner with Gaslamp because, quite frankly, they're the best of the best (just ask the Nashville Scene Reader's poll in 2015...and 2014...and 2013 for that matter).  There are so many surprisingly affordable, incredibly beautiful pieces available there- literally thousands!  No amount of explanation can do it justice, so in lieu of droning on and on I'll leave it at this: you should go there.  In the meantime, here's just few highlights of our little booth...


I was trying to decide on a favorite piece to highlight but I had a hard time landing on just one.  The table and chairs are custom pieces we whipped up that really turned out to be showstoppers.  The giant Audrey picture is- for obvious reasons- a personal fave of mine.  But if you forced me to pick only one item from our booth to put in my own home it would have to be this CR Laine chair.


The sole reason this chair isn't currently in my home is space constraints (and boy oh boy, did I try).  It's hard to really get a sense of scale in this picture but this is a big chair...I don't care who you are, this chair will dwarf you.  Last one and I'm done- I also really love this Polar Bear print on canvas & gauze by Elizabeth Lucas.  It's such a unique piece and believe you me, the price is right.  All that being said, come visit us!  Gaslamp Too is open Monday through Saturday from 10:00am - 6:00pm and Sunday from Noon to 6:00pm and the address is 128 Powell Place, Nashville TN 37204 (cue "The More You Know" comet trail).  Hope you check it out!      


0 comments:

Post a Comment