Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Foodie Files

I had the great pleasure of checking out the grand opening of Pinewood Social yesterday, Nashville's latest, greatest addition to the foodie scene.  If you're in or around Nashville or planning a trip here anytime soon put it on your list of must visits.  For starters, the atmosphere is killer…very Nashville-esque.  



Since I knew the background of Josh Habiger, the chef who developed the menu (and previously worked at critically acclaimed restaurants like Alinea and The Catbird Seat), I had extremely high expectations for the food.  Long story short, it did not disappoint.  


Their coffee bar is run by my favorite local haunt, Crema, so I went with my standard order of a delicious hot Cuban coffee (so tasty).  


I ordered the lobster roll for lunch and whoa.  It was incredible…so, so fresh!  The menu is extensive and surprisingly affordable.  I can't wait to go back and try a few other things, though I'll be hard pressed not to get the lobster roll again.  They're open very early to very late (7am-1am…pretty incredible, right?) so I'm hoping to get in for a brunch sometime in the very near future.  


As if all that wasn't enough, Pinewood Social offers a few other bonuses the rest of Nashville will be hard pressed to compete with…one of which is this in house re-claimed bowling alley!  Come summer, they'll have a pool, cabanas, bocce ball court and all kinds of other goodies.  I told you- it's a gem.  For reservations, call 615-751-8111…I've got a feeling it's about to get real busy so get to dialing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment