Friday, February 1, 2013

Working For The Weekend

I'm super pumped about this weekend cause I get to celebrate for- literally- two days straight.  And as you all know, celebrating is my fave.  I have not one, not two, but three birthday parties to attend and a Superbowl to watch.  While I can't bring myself to care about either team playing, it's still an event worth noting (and possibly one worth making some sort of crazy football shaped pastry in honor of...we'll see).  Have such a great weekend and enjoy the links!  

Oh, this video.

C'mon all you early adopters...join me!

My favorite thing.  Maybe ever.

If you haven't seen this yet you need to watch it ASAP!

My Mom the style icon  (refer to slide 2)

The most cute I've ever seen in one picture.

Great idea!

A Valentine's Day worthy treat...


0 comments:

Post a Comment