Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

If February 14th means candy, flowers and sunshine to you, I hope you get all the candy, flowers and sunshine your little heart can hold.  If it means reveling in misery, may your mope fest be everything you hoped it'd be and more (but don't forget...it's all gonna be okay).  I've got a fun night of sweatpants, pizza and movies ahead and I'm probably disproportionately excited about it to be honest.  In the name of festive fun, I rounded up a few treats that looked as delightful as Valentine's Day itself (I just love this holiday...what can I say?).  Have such a wonderful day, guys and dolls!


1. Heart Sweater, J. Crew $200  2. Two Tone Sculpted Shoulder Dress, Delpozo $2,200  3. Red Velvet Macaroon, Dana's Bakery  4. Rose Gold Heart Stud Earrings, Barneys NY $350  5. Tufted Spot Pouf, Nordstrom $78

0 comments:

Post a Comment