Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Does the beautiful house on this landscape print have anyone else counting down the days 'til Downton Abbey season 3 starts?  Just me?  Okay then.  I think I'd love it even if it wasn't reminiscent of my favorite show...just like I'd love this cozy looking sweater even if I wasn't currently freezing and wanting to curl up in it (I haven't quite worked out the temperature situation in my new office).  All I know is come this time of year, you can't beat a good autumn color palate!


1. Landscape Silk Top, Moschino Cheap and Chic $450  2. Leather Skinny Pants, Current/Elliott $900 3. Tweed and Cashmere Jacket, Sonia Rykiel $2,195  4. Pyramid Stretch Bracelet, Hive & Honey $26 5. Fox Head Earrings, Tory Burch $88  6. Bibi Lou Smoking Slippers, Piperlime $130

0 comments:

Post a Comment