Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Fall Playlist For Your Listening Pleasure

While I'd love to say that I listen to the coolest music in the world, it's a charade I don't have the energy for.  I listen to the music I like which can pretty much be broken down into two simple groups: songs I've adored for most of my life and music I secretly Shazam-ed while riding in my brother's car (speaking of my brother and music, make sure you tune in to Jersey Shore tonight- I know, I can't believe I said that either- to hear his band Dinner and a Suit).  I do, however, make a mean seasonal playlist.  In fact, the Holiday Playlist I posted last year may or may not be one of my favorite Design Muse moments.  For whatever reason, Autumn calls for mellow music in my book so here's what I've had on repeat:

Pretty background, huh?  Good news, you can buy it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment