Friday, May 18, 2012

Working For The Weekend

For whatever reason, I thought it was Thursday pretty much every day this week.  I'm not sure why that was the case, but I do know I'm more relieved than usual that today is Friday...it's as though the Groundhog day curse is broken or something.  But I digress.  I'm excited about this weekend cause it's my brother's birthday!  Funny story about that, actually.  My roomie, Courtney, said to me the other day, "Joey's birthday is coming up soon isn't it?  Did he ask for anything specific?" to which I replied, "He did, actually.  He asked for no party and no presents.  And I decided to deny his requests."  So we will be celebrating my brother this weekend.  Whether he likes it or not.  I'll let you know how it goes come Monday...the sooner he realizes resistance is futile, the better.  Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy the links!

Just try and tell me this doesn't sound incredible.  Wait, don't.  It would ruin our friendship.

What an interesting little kitchen tool....

So, these are amazing.

Is this real?  How do we find out?  Regardless, it's pretty cool.

The prettiest of the pretty.

I want to laugh at this but I also kind of want to own it.

Very neat.

I'm going to this.  Can't wait.  You should come!

I've had this song stuck in my head for days.  Now you can have it stuck in your head.

Why are the Brits so much cooler than us?  It's maddening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment