Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pretty As A Picnic

Pick a style icon, any style icon, and I can all but guarantee you they've worn their fair share of gingham.  From class acts like Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn to bombshells like Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Lauren...even modern day "it girls" like Gwen Stefani and Blair Eadie can't get enough of it (oh you want proof, huh?  I thought you might.  Booyah).


Talk about style rosters I wouldn't mind adding my name to!  Good grief.  I'll tell you one thing, it made this round-up a no brainer.  I'll take it all!  


1. Mint Lapis Stationary, Stripe & Field $5  2.  Navy Blue and White Stud Earrings, Etsy $11  3. Miu Miu Slingback Pumps, Bergdorf Goodman  $595  4. Tea Spoons, Anthropologie $24  5. Gingham Shorts, J. Crew $54.50  6. Gray Keds, Sears $17.49  7. Dolly Maillot, Anthropologie $168  8. Coffee Mug, Crate & Barrel $5.95  9. Fabric Button Ring, Etsy $6.95  10. Spatulas, Sur La Table $9.95

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gingham really is so very classic, and perfect for Spring! I should break out a few of the pieces that I have stashed away in my closet, waiting for the warmer weather :)

Visiting from our class last night! Are you planning on doing any other Alt classes? If so, I hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Joelle

Post a Comment