Monday, January 16, 2012

Prima Ballerina

I was out and about the other night when I read a tweet sent by my roommate...and I quote "Eating an extra large dessert while watching the Miss America swimsuit competition is normal, right?".  Needless to say I laughed out loud (she's a hoot), then came home immediately.  My plan was to intervene, but I was no match for the magnetism of Miss America...so we watched the last 20 minutes in a half mesmerized, half horrified state.  The one seriously redemptive factor was the beauty queen ballerina...while I don't remember her name, state, or any of her identifying features, I do remember her portion of the talent segment being the only one that didn't make me visibly uncomfortable.  Watching her performance made me miss my glory days as a ballerina (okay, fine...I was 4 when I quit) and inspired me to dig up some tutu-friendly inspiration.  Here's to a graceful Monday!


1. I Dreamed I Was a Ballerina, Amazon $25.99  2. Ballerina Cashmere Wrap Cardigan, Crumpet $625 3. Le Vernis Nailpolish, Chanel $26 each  4. Ballerina Silhouette Pendant Necklace, Etsy $59  5. Ballerina Glitter Flats, Zara $19.99  6. 1950's Wedding Dress, Etsy  7. Stretch Jersey Leggings, Splendid $60

0 comments:

Post a Comment