Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

So I'm just gonna be honest- this has pretty much been my winter uniform thus far.  My parents got me the boots for Christmas and they've essentially changed my life...with the possible exception of special occasions, I have no desire to wear another shoe of any variety for the remainder of the season.  They're a little less girly than the things I typically gravitate to, but when you pair them with simple, polished sweaters and a mental note to walk like a lady rather than klunk around, they're really quite lovely.  Do you have a favorite winter shoe?  Do tell!


1. Holding Horses Straight Leg Jeans, Anthropologie $128  2. Striped Cotton Sweater, J. Crew $78  3. Banddit Boots, Steve Madden $170  4. Starburst Earrings, Nasty Gal $72  5. Smarty Pants Readers, Anthropologie $68  6. Gold Wire Ring, Charm & Chain $163  7. M Missoni Boucle Cross Body Bag, Shopbop $395

0 comments:

Post a Comment