Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wrap It Up

If I wasn't careful, I'd end up spending about as much on wrapping paper as I do on the present itself.  I just really like making things look pretty...even though you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover and all that jazz, people totally do.  I mean, when it comes to books (and wrapping paper, for that matter), I definitely do.  I picked out a few really sharp options I'd gladly place under my tree.  I think my favorite is (#2) the Glinting Arrows paper from (where else?) Anthropologie.  What's your favorite?


1. Letterpress Wrapping Paper, Etsy $10  2. Glinting Arrows Wrapping Paper, Anthropolologie  3. Red with White Polka Dots Gift Wrap, The Container Store $7.95  4. Elegant Forest Gift Wrap, The Container Store $8.50  5. Trees & Stars Kraft Gift Wrap, The Container Store $5.99  6. Winter Tweets Wrapping Paper, Paper Source $3.50  7. YRSNO Gift Wrap, Ikea $2.99  8. Cavallini Vintage Christmas Wrap, Paper Source $3.95  9. Universal Wrapping Paper, Etsy $18.90  10. Reindeer Foil Gift Wrap, The Container Store $9.79

0 comments:

Post a Comment