Friday, November 11, 2011

Working For The Weekend

So, I'm kind of geeking out over the fact that it's 11-11-11!  Anyone else with me on this one?  It's pretty nifty, right?  And to top it off, it's Veterans Day!  An honest to goodness hero's holiday!  Doesn't get better than that, folks.  I'd say we've all got a great day and an even better weekend ahead.  Enjoy the links and we'll reconvene on Monday...if you miss me too much feel free to catch me on twitter @designmuseblog.

My new favorite idea...making a few before winter!

Have to try this.  HAVE to.

One of the most useful things I've seen in awhile.

Precious 'lil idea.

Cute as can be.

Talk about inspiration!

A helpful list if ever I saw one.

Ohhhhhhhh so preeeeetty...

'Vacation here' just officially made my to do list.

Super smart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment