Friday, August 19, 2011

Working for the Weekend

I don't know about you but I'm pretty ready for this week to be over.  More ready than usual, I think.  Don't get me wrong- it was a fine week...I got a lot done, I finally went to the Wilson County Fair (I'll post pictures in next week's Que Bella), I even did a little traveling!  But- and I'm just gonna be honest here- I'm tired.  And I want it to be Saturday.  I want to go shopping and spend some of my birthday money and get my house in order and there's just no time like the weekend to get that sort of stuff done.  I'm excited to come back rested and revved up next week- it's gonna be a great one!  Have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you Monday morning.  Enjoy the weekend links!

I gave this triple pink makeup a go yesterday.  It was fun.

Tiny Toms!  Love, love, love.

Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake...I want to say I'd be up for trying this.

Asked my Dad to help me "design" a few custom chocolate bars from here this week.  Can't wait to taste them!

You can help bring Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte to your city a week early!  How 'bout them apples (or pumpkins, as it were)?

Design Sponge released their book tour dates!  See your city?  You should go!

The Amazing Fact Generator: mostly irrelevant, shockingly interesting and a little bit addictive.

This playroom is like a real life Narnia!

Want a brand new Eames chair for $12?  You can have it!  You're right...there's a curveball...bet you can't guess what it is!

Newsies THE MUSICAL is finally here on off...off...off Broadway (NJ to be exact).  The first three days of it's run coincide with the last three days of my upcoming trip to the Garden State.  Coincidence?  I think not.

1 comments:

Post a Comment