Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I have a pair of pants that's veeeeery similar to these (except they're from H&M) and they've turned into one of my favorite pieces of the season.  They're a part of my "I can rack up no less than 3 compliments if I wear these" collection (admit it, you have one of those too).  The black and saddle color combo is superb in my book and the accessories I put together here...well they just take the cake for me.  I couldn't dream of picking a favorite piece (although it's probably between the shoes and the purse.  Or the earrings and the Bonnie & Clyde bracelet.  Or  maybe it's the sunglasses.  Or the ring). 


1. Washed Silk Tank, Kain $155  2. Woven Capri Pants, Forever21 $14.50  3. Follow the Omens Bracelets, Gretchen Jones for Piperlime $68  4. Star Earrings, House of Harlow $45  5. Jeffrey Campell 'Mariel' Wedge Sandal, Nordstrom $109.95  6. Bonnie & Clyde bracelets, Mathias Chaize $65  7. Huxley Leather Clutch, Anya Hindmarch $795  8. Oversized D-frame Sunglasses, The Row $445  9. Philosopher's Stone Ring, Gretchen Jones for Piperlime $58

0 comments:

Post a Comment