Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paradise Island: Nina

Happy Thursday!  We're a whopping six weeks into our super fun summer series...if you missed out on any Paradise Island excitement, take a second to get caught up here.  Today is all about Nina, our skinny mini supermodel extraordinaire.  Nin and I have been friends for over a decade (can that even be right?  I just double checked my math four times...man...we're getting old) and I can tell you, she's as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside.  I love that she lives in Nashville, I love that she's a part of our little Table for Twelve crew, and I love that she has a killer sense of style.  In fact, when I saw her Paradise Island picks I literally said- out loud- "I hope we're going to the same hypothetical island cause I'm borrowing all of that".  True story.


Q&A: If Nina was famous it would be for writing a book on parenting & being the wife of Dinner & a Suit's bassist.  Mila Kunis would be her celebrity BFF and she would help her steal every last piece from Emma Watson's wardrobe.


1. Coral Pullover, Revolve Clothing $158  2. iPad, Apple $499+  3. Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Mineral Block Sunblock, Ulta $9.99  4. Turquoise Earrings, Etsy $145  5. Lane Lines Mailot Swimsuit, Anthropologie $49.95  6. EOS Rebel T2i Digital SLR Camera, Canon $685  7. Organic Lip Balm, EOS $3.29  8. MMJ 187 Sunglasses, Marc Jacobs $110  9. Lindt Truffles, Lindt $15

0 comments:

Post a Comment