Monday, May 2, 2011

Birds of a Feather

I know most people have beef with Mondays- I admit, they're not my favorite- but isn't it awfully exciting to have a fresh start?  For whatever reason, I'm thankful and refreshed by that thought today.  It's a new week, ladies and gents.  Let's make it count!  I've got a few things I'm looking forward to checking off my to-do list over the next few days...it's gonna be an extra productive week, I can feel it.  And just to make it interesting, I'll let you in on a little "secret".  Lean closer.  So, if I do manage to get everything done by Friday, I'm treating myself to the pair of light colored earrings below.  It will be my gift to me and I'm quite excited.  So wish me luck!  And check out the roundup below of like-minded boho-feather pieces!



1. Feather Embellished Dress, Otte $295  2. Feather Drop Earrings, Urban Outfitters $24  3. Peacock Plume Sandals, Anthropologie $118  4. Modern Quill Pens, Jayson Home & Garden $28-$32  5. Rose Stone Feather Necklace, Fred Flare $10  6. Serefina Chain Feather Earring, Urban Outfitters $48  7.  Feather Snow Pillow, Jayson Home & Garden $325

0 comments:

Post a Comment