Friday, December 3, 2010

Outdoor Wonderland

When you’re a single gal there are certain things that- like it or not- you just have to learn how to do.  Taking out the trash, learning how to put air in your tires, hanging shelves…it all comes with the territory.  Now, I’m willing to try a lot but before you start a round of ‘I am woman, hear me roar’, I should tell you there is a line.  Somewhere far on the other side of that line is the notion of hanging outdoor Christmas lights.  I’m not going to do that.  But boy do I applaud those who can!  One of my favorite parts of Christmas is driving around and marveling at the light displays…whether it’s someone that got it so right or oh so wrong, it’s an undeniably enjoyable view.  I did a little research and found that Better Homes and Gardens offers some fantastic tips for hanging Christmas light- you can check them out by clicking here.  And here are a few pictures of houses with lights that get an A in my book.  Have a fantastic (and safe) weekend!






0 comments:

Post a Comment