Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: $25 and Under


It’s the most wonderful time of the year for a million reasons, not the least of which is the thrill of the present hunt.  Call me crazy (and you probably will) but from start to finish, I find the whole present-buying process enjoyable.  It’s like a game…a really fun game that I tend to be quite good at (which are, of course, the best kind of games).  I had a great time chocking this present guide full of beautiful and especially unique gifts that won’t drain your whole Christmas budget.  If you see something you like let me know...and be advised- this gift guide isn’t an only child (dun dun dun).  I’m upping the ante in Part 2- check back often so you don’t miss out!









Flying Wish Paper -$15








Wine Glass and Bottle Holders - $12                    





0 comments:

Post a Comment