Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Las Vegas,

Dear Las Vegas, 

Things were fun while they lasted, but I’m afraid I have to move on.  Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed every last moment we spent together but…to be blunt…you’re just a little too overwhelming for me.  It’s not that you’re not entertaining to be around…your restaurants are fantastic, your décor is awe inspiring and your people-watching is unparalleled, but lets be honest…it had to end sometime.  This total glitz, city that never sleeps, over the top thing you’ve got going on just isn’t sustainable and we both know it.  Even though your reputation preceded you, I’m really glad I had the opportunity to visit and check you out for myself.  Thanks for the memories and the inspiration- maybe I’ll see you around another time.

-Gab

p.s.- If it’s any consolation, I’ll let you know I took a particular liking to your floors and ceilings.  Adding such detail to areas that are normally quite simple was a great touch...totally played into the whole ‘excess‘ thing you’ve got going on.  Here are a few pictures of my favorite floor and ceiling designs from the past week.































0 comments:

Post a Comment