Monday, August 23, 2010

The Inner Circle of Online Shoppers (& Your Invitation to Join)

The world of online shopping is a place with no closing times, no lines, and a “virtual mall” that goes on forever…as if that wasn’t dangerous enough, I have discovered it’s “happy hour”.  Come 12:00 noon Eastern time (11:00am Central) the most fantastic sales on the most brilliant sites begin.  While I strongly maintain I’m not a shop-a-holic, if you twisted my arm I might have to admit to having a few of the symptoms.  That being said, if setting an alarm to alert me when the daily sales begin is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.  I’ve mentioned Gilt Groupe in a few of my previous posts, though their sales are so unreal I’m tempted to bring them up nearly every day.  They specialize in insanely discounted designer clothing, accessories and home décor and offer sales that are short but brilliant.  The even better news is they are not alone!  I’ve been assembling a repertoire of killer sites with similar offerings, so keep visiting us at design-muse.com to stay in the loop.  Today, I’m thinking you need to know about Ideeli…they offer the same types of great brands and ridiculous prices as Gilt...oftentimes with even more reasonable prices.  I don’t know how they do it, but I’m glad they do.  As of about three hours ago (the previously aforementioned “happy hour”, to be exact), the new sales on both Gilt and Ideeli launched.  Both sites are free but offer short sales and are open to members only so the sooner you sigh up, the less likely you are to miss out.  Click here to register for Gilt and here to register for Ideeli at our invitation.  All their sales are impressive, but I was particularly taken by the Marlo Lorenz throw pillows that went on sale at Ideeli today.  Check out these vibrant selections from her Pretty Pillows, Chanda, Gita and Hamsa collections. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment